Allows you to manage the flow of accounting information
from the operational modules into the accounting section.
The Accounting Bridge Management (ABM) allows you to manage the flow of accounting information from the operational modules into the accounting section as well as generate miscellaneous invoices for those additional services created. It works as a “Holding Area”, where all the operational transactions are held, reviewed and adjusted, if necessary, before moving into Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P) and General Ledger (G/L) or transfer to any other popular accounting packages.
• Transfer of all billing/cost from operational transactions
• Agent Commissions
• Brokerage Commissions
• Airline Sales Report
• Combined/Statement Billing
• Sales Rep Commissions
• Flexible & Customizable Document/Report Formats
• Labels, Invoicing, Reports and Forms could be email/fax directly
• QuickBooks/Peachtree/MAS90 or any other popular accounting packages
• Transfer to Logisuite LSAccounting System (A/R, A/P & GL)
• And more...
Become a fan of Logisuite on Facebook: